Exhibiting & Sponsorship
The Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) is the nation's leading association for healthcare financial management executives and leaders. HFMA's Annual Conference is the industry's premier healthcare finance conference that is aimed at top decision-makers in the field of healthcare finance.
Already purchased a booth? Log in to the Exhibitor Console to:
- Add your company description and product categories.
- Review the Exhibitor Service Kit which includes information on ordering booth supplies (coming this March)
- View the setup and teardown schedule
|Standard 10'x10' Booth
|Multiple Booth Pricing
||$35.50 per sq. ft. for booths 200 sq. ft. and up
|Exposed Corner Charge
Reserve a Booth
Audience Make Up: 83% mid-level through executive
Setting: 47% provider; 36% hospital/system
Attendee demographics representative of ANI 2017 attendance.
Exhibitor Benefits for Each 10 X 10 Space
- Three exhibit hall only badges
- Opportunity to purchase one discounted full conference registration
- Opportunity to purchase the pre and post show attendee list
- Online company & product description on HFMA's Annual Conference real-time floor plan
- Company information and product categories listed in the official Program Guide
- Company information, description, and product categories listed on the Mobile App
- Opportunity to attendee the Opening Reception
Executive attendees from provider organizations are signing up to participate in 15-minute meetings with Executive Connection Sponsors. Each provider participant will be required to meet with five participating sponsors. The Executive Connection meetings will be held in the sponsor’s booth on the exhibit show floor during exhibit hall hours on June 25–26.
Scheduling will be done through the HFMA Annual Conference mobile app where both providers and sponsors can choose who they would like to meet with.
If you are a business partner or solution provider, please contact Rita Walker to learn how you can become an Executive Connection Sponsor.
The benefits of sponsorship are significant. Organizations enhance their brand equity and their position as a thought leader in the healthcare industry while gaining key networking opportunities. By aligning with the trusted HFMA brand—recognized for value, quality and innovation—sponsors deepen their relationship with loyal HFMA members.
Questions? Contact Us
Rita Walker, Director of Channel Assets
Ph: 708.866.1681 / Email: email@example.com
Prospective Exhibitor Contact:
Chuck Wagner, HFMA Annual Conference Exhibit Sales
Ph: 312.265.9657 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Exhibitor Contact:
Doreen Bonnema, Exhibit Manager
Ph: 312.265.9653 / Email: email@example.com