HFMA UPDATE ON COVID-19
HFMA’s top priority is the safety and well-being of our members and meeting attendees. With the HFMA Annual Conference approaching on June 28 – July 1, we are closely monitoring the news and information about COVID-19.
At this time, we have no plans to alter the event schedule. Should the situation change, we will communicate revised plans broadly.
In addition, we are in communication with the event venue, hotels, and local health officials related to local COVID-19 activity.
At the event, we will be implementing the following precautions to reduce transmission of all illnesses:
- Declare a handshake-free event.
- Include hand washing and other hygiene reminders on signage, in registration packets, the conference app and presentation slides.
- Provide increased access to hand sanitizer throughout the conference area.
- Provide information on local healthcare providers if any attendees need to seek care.
- Ask that attendees who are ill prior to travel to cancel their registrations.
If you are a registered attendee directly impacted by COVID-19, we will make every effort to accommodate a change in plans.
We look forward to a productive and exciting event in San Antonio.